The Road of Life will be filled with many potholes, and we will undoubtedly struggle to negotiate obstacles as we travel that road.
Whenever I need to make decisions or evaluate my life; I always ask myself two questions:
- What is the purpose of this experience?
- How can I learn from it and grow as a human being?
Stepping back and looking at things from a helicopter perspective had always saved my sanity before, and it just felt right for me.
My roadmap to "Happiness."
Every Time life throws me a curveball I follow these simple rules that have now become my roadmap to happiness:
- Exercise and eat healthy during the weekdays.
- Have fun on the weekends.
- Spend time with positive people.
- Pray every night.
- Expand my circle of friends.
- Shrink that circle too. No more negative people in my inner circle.
- Volunteering: giving back is healing the soul.
- Speak my truth and live it.
- Be present and mindful.
- Improve my education and life skills.
Every day is precious. I know for sure I’m trying to make the best of everything that happens to me.
I invite you to do the same!
Blissful greetings from sunshine state
About Susan Binau
Susan is a motivational speaker, published author, and survivor of cancer and other life-threatening illnesses that changed her perspective on life.
Her mission is to inspire others through "hands-on tools," educational programs, coaching and self-help books.